- Developmental screening for children from birth to five years of age
- Home visits for new babies and follow ups
- Breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition support
- Family health and welfare
- Parenting support
- Child health and development, including sleep and settling
We accept referral from individuals, maternity and health services, non-government agencies and other health professionals.
We provide immunisation for Infants and children up to 5 years of age in line with the National Immunisation Program schedule.
Immunisation clinics are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 1.30pm – 4.30pm
|Location:||37 Oliver Ave, Goonellabah, NSW 2480|
|Hours of Service:||8.00am – 4.30pm (Mon-Fri)|
|Contacting Us:||Phone: (02) 6625 0111; Fax: (02) 6625 0102|