Ballina Community Health – Child & Family Health Nursing ClinicOur Child and Family Health Nurses provide a range of services including:
* Developmental screening for children from birth to five years of age
* Home visits for new babies and follow ups
* Breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition support
* Family health and welfare
* Parenting support
* Child health and development, including sleep and settling
We accept referral from individuals, maternity and health services, non-government agencies and other health professionals.
Free immunisation clinic by appointment only, for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. When making a booking please advise if child is Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or requires a catch-up schedule.
Immunisation Clinics are held on the 2nd and fourth Tuesday of each month.
Hours: 8.30am – 4.45pm (Mon-Fri)
Contact: Phone (02) 6620 6200 Fax (02) 6686 0187
Location: Ballina Community Health, 50 Fox Street, Ballina NSW, 2478