- This needs to be scheduled with the Clinical Trial Staff.
- Wednesday afternoon is the preferred day.
To facilitate monitors from each trial being able to access the site for monitoring purposes, the following guidelines are recommended:
- Monitoring to be conducted at a minimum of 6 weekly
- Monitoring visits are restricted to 2 monitoring days per visit
- The next monitoring visit should be scheduled immediately after monitoring and made directly with the study coordinator
- The site needs to be notified if more than one monitor will be visiting
- Satisfactory notification if a meeting with the Principal Investigator is required
- Frequent interruptions are disruptive. The Study Coordinator will be available for resolving issues/queries at designated times during the day. This needs to be decided at the start of each visit.
- The office and the compactus system are confidential areas and use of these areas should be kept to a minimum.