NORTHERN NSW LOCAL HEALTH DISTRICT BOARD
2016 STAFF APRECIATION AND COMMUNITY OR VOLUNTEER CONTRIBUTION AWARDS
Do you know an outstanding staff member/team and/or community or volunteer representative?
The NNSW LHD Board would like to hear about them. This year at the NNSW LHD Board’s Annual Community and Stakeholder meeting to be held in December the Board will again be presenting Staff Appreciation and Community and Volunteer Contribution Awards.
From the Board’s deliberations the Staff Appreciation Award/s should be made to individuals or teams from both Clinical and Non Clinical work areas and should be considered for outstanding contributions to the Northern NSW Local Health District.
The NNSW LHD Executive is being asked to receive nominations for consideration. Nominations can be provided at any time up to the 18 November 2016 and should be sent to a relevant Directorate via:
- Richmond Clarence Health Service Group firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweed Byron Health Service Group email@example.com
- Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance and Performance email@example.com
- Chief Executive Unit and Chief Executives Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical Governance email@example.com
- Nursing and Midwifery firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community and Allied Health email@example.com
- Medical firstname.lastname@example.org
From these nominations each NNSW LHD Executive member will provide up to three nominations for consideration of the Board Staff Appreciation Awards and one nomination for the Community and Volunteer Contribution Award which will be forwarded to a Board Panel for a final determination of the recipients of the 2015 Awards.