- Department is open from 7.00am to 11.00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Radiologist operates from 9.00am to 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Department is open from 8.00am to 11.00pm (Saturday & Sunday)
- An on call service is provided out of allocated service hours
The Tweed Hospital – Medical Imaging DepartmentThe Medical Imaging Department operates 7 days per week for emergency cases. The department operates with a Radiologist Monday to Friday for Interventional procedures, ultrasound, CT and General x-rays as well as MRI. It is situated on the ground floor near the Emergency Department.
- Referrals are accepted from Tweed Hospital Doctors via EEMR and Hospital associated Doctors who attend Outpatient Clinics, or Specialists
Location of Service
Medical Imaging, Ground Level, The Tweed Hospital, Powell Street, Tweed Heads NSW 2485