- The outpatient collection service is open from 7.30am-3.00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Hours of operation 7.00am-3.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Murwillumbah District Hospital – PathologyThe pathology collection service is provided for routine testing for inpatients, outpatients and the general public at the Murwillumbah Hospital. Pathology North public pathology provide a collection service to all hospitals within the Northern NSW Local Health District.
- Entry at the hospital is via the Front, Rear and side (physio) entrances, wheel chair accessible
- Accessible by the general public, inpatients and outpatients
- GP’s will provide general public with a pathology collection form
Location of Service
Murwillumbah District Hospital Ewing Street, Ground Floor, Murwillumbah, NSW 2484, Australia