- General Hospital Visiting Hours: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Flexibity to visiting hours is provided in consultation with the nursing staff
Maclean District Hospital Hospital – General Medical WardsThe General Medical wards are located on Level 1 and Level 2. The wards provide acute and general care to patients. The wards are staffed by suitably qualified nursing staff.
- The acute medical service will accept patients admitted through the Emergency Department
- Medical conditions will be assessed, investigated and treated by the attending medical officer
- Public patients or patients with private health insurance will be treated
Location of Service
General Medical Ward, Level 1 & Level 2, Maclean District Hospital, 21 Union Street, Maclean, 2463