- Medical Imaging at Lismore Base Hospital has a radiographer on duty from 7am-12midnight (Mon-Fri), and from 8am-12midnight (Sat/Sun). Outside of these hours an on-call service is provided
- There is a Radiologist on duty from 9.00am-5.00pm (Mon-Fri), and an on-call service is also provided outside of these hours.
Lismore Base Hospital – Medical ImagingThe Medical Imaging Department provides services for General X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, Interventional and Angiography, MRI and PET CT. The service has the ability to send images digitally to other hospitals in Queensland and New South Wales within minutes of the examination being completed.
- The referral process is based strictly on Medicare guidelines. Referrals are accepted from eligible providers from any hospital in Australia
- Referrals from GP’s and specialists are also accepted
- Referrals must provide all relevant clinical details as well as the name, address, signature and correct provider number of the referring clinician
- Outpatients are accepted during the hours of 8.30am-4.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Location of Service
Medical Imaging, Level 4, Lismore Base Hospital, Uralba Street, Lismore, 2480