- Provision of all imaging services is available from 8.30am-4.30pm (Mon-Sun)
- Extended coverage is provided for Accident & Emergency from 7.00am-8.30am and 4.30pm-10.00am (Mon-Fri)
Grafton Base Hospital – Medical ImagingThe Medical Imaging Department provides patients of the Clarence Valley and surrounds with a high quality diagnostic imaging service, incorporating state of the art Digital Radiography (DR) X-ray rooms, an Ultrasound unit and a 64 slice CT unit.
- All patients require a referral prior to any imaging procedure being performed
- Hospital Inpatients and Accident & Emergency patients will have their referral generated electronically by their respective Medical Practitioner
- Private patients require a written referral from their GP or Specialist, prior to any imaging procedures are performed
Location of Service
Medical Imaging, Grafton District Hospital, Arthur Street, Grafton, 2460