- General Hospital Visiting Hours: 10.00am-1.00pm and 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Flexibity to visiting hours is provided in consultation with the nursing staff
Grafton Base Hospital – General Medical WardThe General Medical ward is a 23 bed unit which has the capacity to expand to a 27 bed unit if required. The unit provides care to general medical and palliative care patients and is staffed by suitably qualified nursing staff.
- A referral from a GP or Specialist is required
- Medical conditions will be assessed, investigated and treated by General Practitioners or Specialist Physicians
- Public patients or patients with private health insurance will be treated
Location of Service
General Medical Ward, Level 2, Grafton District Hospital, Arthur Street, Grafton, 2460