- General Hospital Visiting Hours: 10.00am-1.00pm and 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Flexibity to visiting hours is provided in consultation with the nursing staff
Grafton Base Hospital – Intensive Care Unit | Coronary Care UnitThe Intensive Care Unit / Coronary Care Unit cares for acutely unwell patients which include patients requiring care post-operatively and patients transferred from the emergency department. The unit has 8 acute medical beds and a has a 4 bed High Dependency Unit. The unit is staff by suitably qualified nursing staff.
- The acute medical service will accept patients admitted through the Emergency Department, referred from their General Pracitioner, or seen in the Outpatient Department.
- Medical conditions will be assessed, investigated and treated by General Practitioners or Specialist Physicians
- Public patients or patients with private health insurance will be treated
Location of Service
Acute Medical Ward, Level 3, Grafton District Hospital, Arthur Street, Grafton, 2460