- General Hospital Visiting Hours: 10.00am-1.00pm and 3.00pm-8.00pm
- Flexibity to visiting hours is provided in consultation with the nursing staff
Grafton Base Hospital – Intensive Care Unit | Coronary Care Unit | Stroke UnitThe Intensive Care Unit/ Coronary Care Unit/ Stroke Unit is situated on Level 3. There are four Intensive Care beds, three Coronary care beds and one Stroke bed. The four ICU beds are under the care of an Intensive Care Consultant. The CCU and Stroke beds are under the care of a General Physician. After Hours Career Medical Officers and nurses with post graduate qualifications in Critical Care support these units 24/7.
- The Intensive Care is a closed collaborative unit accepting patients admitted through Emergency, Operating Theatres or the Hospital Wards.
- Patients will be cared for by Intensive Care Specialists, General Physicians, Surgeons and Anaesthetists as required.
- Public patients or patients with private health insurance will be treated.
Location of Service
Acute Medical Ward, Level 3, Grafton District Hospital, Arthur Street, Grafton, 2460