- 8.30am – 4.30pm (Mon-Fri).
HealthOne Pottsville Sexual Assault ServiceCrisis response to recent sexual assault, indecent assault or attempted assault. Counselling immediately after sexual assault and in the following weeks and months. Support and information for non-offending parents/carers, significant others, siblings of children and partners of adults. Follow up support, advocacy and information regarding medical examinations and the legal process. Consultation for professionals and service providers about sexual assault issues.
24 hour crisis response.
- Children, young people and adults who have experienced sexual assault
- Children must be referred through JIRT (Joint Investigation Response Team)
- Adults and young people can be self referred or referred by police, FACS, schools intra-health staff or other agencies
- 24 hour crisis response
- Appointments can be made by contacting Tweed Community Health (07) 5506 7540
Location of Service
HealthOne Pottsville, 10B Elizabeth Street, Pottsville 2489