The HealthOne NSW model aims to create a stronger and more efficient primary health care system by bringing Commonwealth-funded general practice and state-funded primary and community health care services together.
The five objectives of HealthOne NSW are to:
1. Prevent illness and reduce the risk and impact of disease and disability
2. Improve chronic disease management in the community
3. Reduce avoidable admissions (and unnecessary demand for hospital care)
4. Improve service access and health outcomes for disadvantaged and vulnerable groups
5. Build a sustainable model of health care delivery
For more information about HealthOne NSW please follow this link: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/initiatives/healthonensw/index.asp
HealthOne Pottsville integrates community health, general practice services, and oral health in the one facility. This coordinated and integrated approach to service delivery, in addition to the development of strong partnerships with community stakeholders, is intended to support and promote wellness within the community. The aim of HealthOne Pottsville is to meet the health needs of local residents, with a particular focus on older people, particularly those with chronic care needs, families with young children, and disadvantaged groups.
Contacting HealthOne Pottsville(02) 6670 4900 (02) 6676 4256
Location of Service
10B Elizabeth Street, Pottsville, 2489