- 8.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri).
Child & Family Health ClinicFree service to assist and support families caring for children 0 to 5 years of age. Child and Family Health Nurses provide regular developmental screening from birth to 5 years or age as well as providing information and support on breastfeeding, maternal and infant nutrition, introducing solids, growth and development, sleep and settling, parenting, immunisation, dental care, child safety and community services.
- Age 0-5.
- Monday – Drop In 10am to 1230 and 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday – By appointment all day
- Wednesday am – by appointment
- Thursday – Drop In 9 to 12.30 and 2-4pm
- Friday – Drop In 9 to 12.30 and 2-4pm
Location of Service
Early Childhood Centre Child and Family Health Service, 47 Duke Street, Grafton 2484