- 8.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Evans Head Community Health Occupational Therapy – ChildrenTThe Paediatric Occupational Therapy Service’s core business involves working with children from birth to eighteen years of age and their families and carers, providing a coordinated and timely intervention that will enhance the client’s health well-being and functioning. The Paediatric Occupational Therapy Service at Coraki Evans service is now provided through the NorthCoast Medicare Local.
- Service Operates from Tuesday to Thursday
- Referrals can be made to the service through facility specific referral processes. If the referring agent is not a parent or legal guardian they must have signed permission of parent to discuss the child’s health issues
- Phone service and ask to speak directly with the Occupational Therapist to complete an intake/referral
- This service outreaches for Coraki Campbell Community Health on a Wednesday. Please contact Evans Head Community Health for an appointment
Location of Service
Coraki Evans Head Community Health, Old School Site, 1-11 Woodburn Street, Evans Head, 2473