- 8.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Ballina Community Health – School Health NursingThe School Health Program is a targeted program and is not offered universally. Children are seen on a referral basis. The program includes screening in schools in the Ballina Catchments, Anaphylaxis education, Before School Assessments and the Otitis Media (hearing) program. Referrals are encouraged for children in families who would not normally access mainstream health services.
- School screening via teacher or parent referral
- Before school assessments from referral
- High risk children from schools and preschools
- In school training in analphylaxis from referral
Location of Service
Ballina Community Health, 50 Fox Street, Ballina NSW, 2478, Australia