The following services are offered:
- Diagnostic hearing assessments and reports
- Management of hearing health conditions
- Specific services to the Aboriginal community at outreach sites.
- Liaison with GPs and ENT Specialists
- Liaison with referring agents such as speech pathologists, counsellors, educators, parents and carers, and other referral agents
- Health promotion and education are incorporated into all facets of the Audiometry Nursing service, and include education relating to the prevention of hearing loss due to noise injury, management of hearing deficits and hearing health information for parents and teachers.